Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Posting No. 53 - Patience Rewarded!

I got an email last night from Kevin with attachments - yes, pictures of Grandpa Sam's place on his layout.  Here are some excerps from his email:

Hey buddy!

Remember me? LOL  Sorry it has taken so long to get back to you, but like you said, "life happens". Things have been crazy and I had hoped to get the total scene completed, but this should give you and the followers of your construction blog a general idea of where and how Grandpa Sam's Place will be on the layout. To the rear I plan to model a barn/out building type of structure. In one of the pics, you can see a hint of the Wolf River which sweeps through a narrow gorge bordering Sam's property. Lots more to do before I give a full reveal of that though! :)

Once again, I can't thank you enough for the awesome job on this structure! IT is going to be a highlight for sure! I have a thank you I'm working on you will be receiving in the not too distant future. With your permission I was going to put a small teaser on MRH forums to head to your construction blog for the rest of these pictures. Kevin.

All I can say is WOW!  Kevin has done his usual wonderful job and I love what he's done!  Click on any picture for a larger view of all pictures




















Thanks, Kevin for the pictures and the opportunity to be a small part of your awesome layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment