Monday, May 28, 2012

Posting No. 44 - Today I was the Chairman

No, not that kind of Chairman - a chair-man!  I'm fairly sure that Grandpa Sam and Grandma liked to sit on the front porch; however, Grandpa didn't want anybody calling him "old" so he didn't want any rocking chairs!  Actually, I didn't have any rocking chairs (but did have some kitchen style chairs) so I made up that story.  Kevin, when you get the structure if you want rockers.................

Here you can see the chairs with a little table to hold their iced tea and newspaper (not shown).  I already had the chairs "in stock" and made the table out of a wooden barrel and some styrene siding.   It was a nice place for Grandpa and Grandma to sit and enjoy the day!


So that you don't think I've been lazy, behind the scenes I'm making more flower pots.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing! I remember sitting on that front porch more than once in the summer. Nice touch Rick! You've gone above and beyond.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kevin,

    I'm glad that you like it and that it brings back fond memories.

    Rick

    ReplyDelete