Monday, April 9, 2012

D08 - Still Painting Dirty White

The painting of the dirty white color continues on the kit and will continue for some time.  We are again expecting a realtor to show our house at any time today so I can't be painting as we will have to leave quickly (through the basement walk out door) when they arrive.

So I only can offer up one picture today.  The section on the left has one coat of paint where as the section on the right has two coats of paint.  When I paint the dirty white I purposely don't try to get even coverage but try for varying degrees of gray to show through.  How weathered the paint will look will depend on the number of coats of dirty white that I apply.  I was going to do peeling paint, but I didn't like the look of it on my test piece (sorry, no picture).


That's it for today, but I'll keep painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment