Monday, April 2, 2012

Day 01:

Here's the kit that I'm building for Kevin.  The house has very interesting lines and an especially interesting roof (which will probably be a challenge to complete!).  I do love a good challenge!  I can already tell from this picture that I HATE the foundation.  Look at the large cracks in the corner!  I'll have to look into that when I get that far to see if it can be fixed or if I will have to replace the foundation with something else.




I received the kit today from Kevin (April 2nd) and the first thing to do is setup the work area.  I'll use a folding card table for that covered with kraft paper.


Here's the kit in the box that I'll be building.  I've built a number of the Laser Art structures and they make a nice product.


The first thing I like to do is layout all of the contents and inspect them for any problems / shortages.  I especially like the tab shingles and they will look realistic when completed.


Wow, all that work wore me out.  It's a good thing that Kevin said "Please don't feel any need to rush or hurry with it".  Actually I've got some other work that I need to do.  More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment