Sunday, April 22, 2012

Day 18 - Trim Complete!

It's Sunday morning early and I wanted to get some work completed before church, so I applied the balance of the trim.  Here's the front view showing the window fan and screen door.



This is a 3/4 view of the front / right.



 This is a view of the right side of the house.







This is a view 3/4  of the right / rear.



And a view of the rear.



This is a 3/4 view of rear / left.



This is a view of the left side of the house.



An finally a 3/4 view of left / front.


I was careful as I could possibly be; however, there are still some gaps between abutting trim pieces.  I will say that the joints look as good (or in some cases better) the the joints on the vendor supplied picture.  I'm going to have to ponder this awhile to see if this is o.k. and "adds character" or if I want to try and fill the gaps with putty or something.

Well, it's almost coffee & get ready for church time.  Stay tuned for the foundation next!

No comments:

Post a Comment