Tuesday, April 17, 2012

General Comments

No pictures or work done today, just some comments. First, it occurred to me that the titles of my blog entries might be misleading. When I say "Day 15" it doesn't mean calendar days since I started the project, but the sum of total days that I have done some work on the structure - thus this entry isn't titled "Day 16". I was thinking today about window treatments. Since Kevin said that Grandpa Sam's place will be a foreground structure it will need some curtains, perhaps shades, and some interior detail. I'll probably light the interior which means that visitors will be able to see in the windows if the curtains are open. I will need to do some studying on this to see what I need to do. I've still go a way before I will be ready for this phase but I like to think ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment